Master of Science in Educational Administration (MS)
To be considered for admission to Master of Science in Educational Administration program, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Submit an online application via applytexas.org to the TAMIU Graduate School.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. Official transcripts from TAMIU do not need to be submitted.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 SCH.
- Submit verification of minimum scaled scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet- Based Test (TOEFL iBT) of 79 or, if seeking certification, 24 for speaking, 22 for listening, 22 for reading, and 21 for writing or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to evidence English language proficiency if your undergraduate or graduate degree was not earned at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or at an institution of higher education in a country outside of the United States as listed http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/sbecrules/tac/chapter230/19_0230_0011-1.pdf
- Complete the College of Education application.
- Submit the FERPA Form.
- Submit the Code of Ethics Form.
- Possess Texas Teacher Certification (any field).
- Possess two years of teaching experience.
- Submit a copy of your teacher certification.
- Submit a copy of your teacher service record (it can be obtained from your district Human Resources office).
- Complete the Texas A&M International College of Education On-line Screening Survey.
- All Coursework must be completed within 5 years as per 19 TAC §228.35(a)(5)(B).
|Code||Title||Semester Credit Hours|
|EDAM 5301||School Administration||3|
|EDAM 5305||Organization&Eval Curriculum||3|
|EDAM 5319||Admin of School Facil & Fin||3|
|or EDAM 5321||Leadership in Tech for Sch Adm|
|EDAM 5322||Public School Law||3|
|EDAM 5327||Adv Probs in Supervision||3|
|EDAM 5335||Practicum in Sch Adm I||3|
|EDAM 5336||Practicum in Sch Adm II||3|
|EDAM 5338||Administration of Special Prog||3|
|EDGR 5323||Data Drvn Decision Mkg in Ed||3|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||30|