Educational Diagnostics Professional Certificate
To be considered for admission to the Educational Diagnostics Professional Certificate, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Possess a master's degree in a related field.
- Possess a valid Texas Teacher Certificate.
- Possess a minimum of three years of teaching experience.
- Submit a full transcript of all coursework for course equivalency consideration.
- Submit an application for graduate studies by the due dates provided by the Office of Graduate Studies & Research.
- Pay application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. Official transcripts from TAMIU do not need to be submitted.
- Submit verification of minimum scaled scores on the (a) Test of English as a Foreign Language internet- Based Test (TOEFL iBT) of 24 for speaking, 22 for listening, 22 for reading, and 21 for writing or (b) International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to evidence English language proficiency if your undergraduate or graduate degree was not earned at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or at an institution of higher education in a country outside of the United States as listed http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/sbecrules/tac/chapter230/19_0230_0011-1.pdf
- Complete the College of Education application if seeking certification.
- Submit the FERPA Form if seeking certification.
- Submit the Code of Ethics Form if seeking certification.
- Complete the Texas A&M International College of Education On-line Screening Survey.
|Semester Credit Hours
|Education of Children with Disabilities
|Evid-Based Prac for Stu w/Dis
|Special Ed Law & Ethical Resp
|Iss in Dis throughout Lifespan
|Psychoeducational and Other Diagnostic Procedures
|Measurement & Evaluation
|Acad Achievement Assessment
|Pract Educational Diagnostics
|Assessment for Diag&Inter
|Total Semester Credit Hours
Candidates may transfer in 6 hours of Academic Credit from approved graduate programs.
Additional coursework may be required after review of previous course work.