Academic Catalog 2017-2018
Back to Top
Master Reading Teacher Certificate
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.00 grade point average.
- Valid Texas Teacher Certificate.
- Three years acceptable teaching experience.
- Submit appropriate documentation as prescribed in application to certificate program.
- Successful completion of the Master Reading Teacher Certification examination.
|Code||Title||Semester Credit Hours|
|EDRD 5309||Theory&Prac of Early Rdg Dev||3|
|or EDRD 5303|| Theoretical Models&Proc Rdg|
|EDRD 5313||Design, Imp&Eval of Rdg Prog||3|
|EDRD 5319||Adv Diag Reading Difficulties||3|
|EDRD 5321||Prac in Diagnosis&Rem of Rdg||3|
|EDRD 5324||Professional Preparation Sem||3|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||15|
The PDF will include all information unique to this page.